- Do you feel overwhelmed with clutter?
- Do you feel like the piles of paperwork around you are doing your head in?
- Do you have cupboards bursting with items that are out of control?
- Do you waste valuable time looking for things?
- Would you like to get organised but you just don’t know how or where to start?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to any of these questions, Systems For Order can help.
Being organised is achievable. Being organised can change your life.
I am a professional organiser for your home, home office and your workplace.
I provide decluttering services and personal organising services; but more than that I show you how to be organised.
After many years in large corporate environments as an Executive Personal Assistant, I
established and managed a successful home-based consulting office while raising three
children. I now draw on my combined 25 years’ experience in office and home
management in my Professional Organising business to help clients become efficient and
productive. Clients gain control of their lives!
I am Systems For Order: I am the person you speak with on the phone, the person who
answers your emails and any questions. I am the one who solves your problems.
I am a member of the Australasian Association of Professional Organisers and abide by their Code of Ethics.
I hold a Victorian Police Check and a Working With Children Check.